Accidentally delete, reset factory data, erase or format SD card and more? As Android user increases rapidly today, the questions about how to recover deleted or lost Android datas also become popular. However, the solution to completely recover the deleted or lost Android SMS, photos, contact, media and so on is by using Android Data Recovery Tool.
Android Data Recovery is capable of recovering text messages, Contacts, photos, videos, music etc from an Android phone or tablet such as HTC, Samsung Mobile, Motorola, LG, Sony, Huawei etc. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.
Five steps to recovery android data:
Step1: Connect your device to PC
After launching Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, you'll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
You'd better connect one device at a time, and make sure your Android phone is available for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android.
Step2: Enable USB debugging
Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
Step3: Begin to analyzing the data on your device
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device.
After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Note: If the program doesn't scan anything for a long time after you clicked "Allow" on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the "Allow" button for several times. It doesn't matter. Just click it until it doesn't appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Step4: Ready to scan your device for data on it
Now your device has been successfully detected. Click "Start" to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.
What's more about Android Data Recovery
Android Data Recovery is the World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones that you can directly recover SMS, contacts, photos & video on Android.
1. Automatically scan your Android device after connected to the PC
2. Recover sent & received SMS text messages, and export in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing
3. Retrieve deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC
4. Regain photos and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
5. Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.