|samsung galaxy s5 photo recovery|
Download Android Data Recovery and have a try to recover your lost data from Galaxy S5.
How to recover photos and videos on Samsung Galaxy S5
Note: Once you deleted/lost photos and videos from your Samsung Galaxy, don't take any new photo, videos or transfer new documents to it, because those deleted files will be overwritten by new data.
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung to computer
Download, install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging for your Samsung Galaxy phone
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Galaxy S5
Step 4. Preview and restore photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S5
Preview the recoverable file in the category of "Gallery" and "Videos" at the left side of the window, then check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
|Restore deleted Photos on Samsung Galaxy S5|
1) Restore lost or deleted contacts and SMS text messages directly from your Android smartphone.
2) Get back pictures, video, audio files and document from SD cards inside your Android device, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM or rooting, etc.
3) Preview and selectively check to get back pictures, messages and contacts.
4) Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
5) Read and retrieve the data with 100% safety and quality.
Tips: To avoiding lost photos and videos on your Samsung Galaxy S5,please remember backup Samsung Galaxy data to computer with a Android to computer Transfer software,this useful Android manage tool not only can help you backup media files from Android devices to computer,but also allows you backup text messages, contacts from Android to computer.